We are a Claims Management Company.
We are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities https://register.fca.org.uk.
At Employment Rights Services, we offer you advice during critical stages regarding Employee Relations related processes from the initial informal stages i.e. witness statement writing, suspensions, preparation of the investigation meetings, formal hearings, appeals and depending on the nature of your case, up to the Employment Tribunal.
Our Employment Law solutions include but are not limited to: –
We offer expert legal advice throughout the employment disciplinary processes, including preparation for the investigation and hearing stages, analysis of your case and how to respond, bringing related claims for unfair dismissal or discrimination where necessary; or negotiating a termination of employment.
Being summoned to a disciplinary hearing can be distressing. There is a risk that the hearing could result in dismissal, a formal warning that the employee must improve, or some kind of sanction being take. The right legal advice can make all the difference in the outcome.
If you have a grievance at work, we can help. This could include drafting of the initial grievance,
Guidance and negotiation, help with preparation for the investigation and hearing meetings, analysis of the grievance response and dealing with any appeal or subsequent tribunal claim.
This process can be daunting for many employees, but others see it as an opportunity to make their concerns heard. At Employment Rights Services, we will ensure that you get the correct advice at each stage of the process.
Our areas of support include but not limited to the following: –
▪ Disciplinary/Grievance processes
▪ Harassment / Bullying at Work
▪ Capability/Performance, sickness and other relevant absence issues
▪ Work Discrimination e.g. based on the following grounds but not limited to: –
– Pregnancy and maternity or paternity
– Religion or belief
– Sexual orientation
– Gender reassignment
– Marriage and civil partnership
▪ Stress at Work
▪ Holiday and Pay Issues at work
▪ Equal Pay Discrimination & Disputes
▪ Employment Law related issues
▪ Employment Contract and Contract Review Service
▪ Agency Staff and Temporary Workers
▪ Employment Constructive and Unfair Dismissals
▪ Whistleblowing Protection
▪ Change Management, TUPE transfers, Restructures and Redundancy
▪ Professional Discipline e.g. if you are facing a professional discipline or fitness to practise investigation by various regulatory bodies e.g. Nursing & Midwifery Council, Health & Care Professions Council
▪ Part – Time Workers & Flexible Working Requests
▪ Employment Tribunal Claims